We are so happy to welcome you to our Inductive Bible Study Website! Please know this is a private site. If you already have joined this group, please click here to login. If you would like to join this group, please click here to register. If you have already joined but forgotten your username or password, click here to request your username or click here to reset your password.About Us
We are a group of women and men based in Roswell, GA dedicated to Inductive Bible Study. We meet both in-person and remotely to study the Bible during the school year. We are currently open for registration for our class on Revelation Part 1 starting Aug. 18, 2021 (note that no prior experience is necessary.) We will be studying the book of Revelation from the Fall of 2021 through the Spring of 2023. This website facilitates the communication, administration and organization of our Inductive Bible Study classes.
Inductive Bible Study is an approach to God’s Word focusing on three basic steps:
The goal of Inductive Study is to know God’s Truth for yourself!
- Observation – what does the text say?
- Interpretation- what does the text mean?
- Application – how does the text apply to my life?
As we discover what the biblical text means, we aspire to live as exemplary followers of Jesus Christ. We view the world biblically, make disciples intentionally, and serve the church faithfully in the power of the Holy Spirit.
Class Format & Requirements
There are two required parts to each Inductive Study class:
- Personal Study Time:
- This will be time you spend alone with the Lord each week, allowing the Holy Spirit to lead and guide you into all Truth.
- Plan on 3-5 hours of personal study time per week to study God’s Word using your class workbook.
- Each class participant must purchase a class workbook through Precept Ministries International (details provided upon class enrollment).
- You will need a Bible, the class workbook, pen, paper, and colored pencils.
- Once you enroll in a class, you will be assigned to a Discussion Group that will meet weekly (in-person or remotely/virtually) for one hour. We ask that you to commit to attending at least 70% of the weekly discussion groups.
- The purpose of the discussion group is to let iron sharpen iron as we reason through the Scriptures together.
- As we discuss with one another, we learn all that the Holy Spirit is teaching us through the study of His Word.
- The role of the Discussion Group Leader is to ask questions to facilitate discussion on what the students in the class learned throughout their Personal Study Time.
Supplemental Lecture: Following your Discussion Group Time each week, all discussion groups will be able to attend an OPTIONAL lecture (either in-person or via the online recording) that will expound on the lesson from that week. These lectures are not part of the Inductive Study process but are provided by Stephanie to those who actively participate by attending the weekly Discussion Group meetings and wish to go deeper.
We hope you will join us on this amazing journey that will transform your thinking – and your life!
Click Register to join.